Some truths I’ve found in my C explorations:
1. Consciousness: The truth is simple, lies are complicated. We’re only aware of what we’re aware of while we’re aware. Consciousness has layers.
2. Choice: The truth will come out eventually. We can choose to embrace reality or avoid it until it comes back around (soon). We choose our responses to our reactions.
3. Change: Objectivity is the sum of subjectivities, meaning humans collectively create truths. Some truths are going to keep changing. Impermanence is the only permanence.
4. Compassion: Most “truths” are social constructs. Constructs make our labels, and labels can be used to connect or divide. Constructs can be made with empathy.
5. Communication: Social constructs can be helpful and harmful. As constructs are labels, how we discuss these labels is important. Communication happens in many forms.
6. Community: Humans are truly social creatures. Science and spirituality have the same intentions: bettering humanity. Community serves to teach, support, and minimize human suffering.
7. Creation: Creation and consumption are cyclical. Love exists in reality and reality is partially created by the economy, which we create. Globalization reminds us that the economy knows no country lines - those are created constructs. Basic human needs - food, water, and shelter, - are human rights.
8. Charge: Life is for the living. There is an electric/electromagnetic/energetic/pick-your-word charge to life and there is an energetic exchange charge.
9. Curiosity: Love really is everything and all you need. An inquisitive mind makes space. Exploring leads to more to be curious about.
10. Courage: Humaning is courageous. Vulnerability is strength and shame is ineffective. Experience makes emotions makes experience— art imitates life imitates art.